If you are looking for restorative dentistry in Opelika, AL, look no further than East Alabama Dental Group. Our skilled team of professionals can help you rebuild your smile with long-lasting and natural-looking results. We understand that every patient has unique needs, so we offer a variety of restorative dentistry services to meet your needs. Whether you need to replace missing teeth or fortify existing ones, we have a solution that will work for you. We hope you’ll visit us soon!
What are the benefits of restorative dentistry?
There are many benefits of restorative dentistry, including:
- Restoring your smile
- Improving your oral health
- Increasing your confidence
- Improving your overall quality of life
If you are considering restorative dental work, we encourage you to schedule a consultation with our team. We will work with you to develop a treatment plan that meets your unique needs.
Do you have missing or severely damaged teeth? East Alabama Dental Group can help!
Restorative Dentistry in Opelika, AL
We understand that choosing restorative dentistry can be a big decision. That’s why we offer a variety of services to meet your unique needs. Here’s a list of the amazing services that we offer for restorative dentistry in Opelika, AL:
- Composite fillings. They are made to match the color of your existing teeth, so they blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth. This procedure usually takes just one day to complete.
- Crowns. A dental crown is a custom-made cap that covers a damaged or decayed tooth. After the tooth is reshaped, the dentist will take impressions and a dental lab will create a custom crown for your tooth. In the meantime, you will need to have a temporary crown placed between appointments.
- Bridges. A dental bridge is used to replace one or more missing teeth. A couple of crowns will be placed on either side of the bridge. A dental bridge can restore your smile and the function of your teeth quite well.
- Porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic that are bonded to the front of your teeth. They can be used to treat a variety of cosmetic concerns, such as gaps, chips, and stained or discolored teeth.
- Dental implants. A dental implant is a titanium post that is placed in your jawbone to act as a replacement for your natural tooth root. Once the implant has healed, a custom-made crown will be placed on top of the implant to restore your smile and function of your tooth. There is no better way to replace a missing tooth.
How can East Alabama Dental Group help you with restorative dental care?
Our skilled dentists and staff put your needs first to help you achieve an amazing smile. We’ll put together a treatment plan to meet your needs. Our dentists will answer any questions you have about the procedure as well.
Schedule an appointment today to start your journey to restorative dental care in Opelika, AL! We look forward to meeting you soon.